Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness" - says an Anonymous Quote.
It was a calm and curious wait for me in the poorly lighted lobby that led to the labor room in Malar Hospitals - Adyar, Chennai. Around 3:00 AM on 04-01-09, came a shrill but a determined cry - Declaring her arrival she already had my heart pounding.
I have been conferred upon the Fatherhood by a cute, sweet Pinki (my chosen nick name for her) - That moment, I learned to smile and cry together.
My sincere thanks and admiration to my Wife, who put through a tough fight and won against all the odds in turning what looked probably to be a Caesarian into a Normal Delivery - I learnt the true meaning of Perseverance, confidence from her.
My sincere thanks to my parents, In-Laws and all my relatives.
Above all my thanks to thy almighty who helped me sail through the exciting moments.