Being an Alumnus....

It was on 24-Sep when the BIM Alumni Chennai Chapter had arranged for Quarterly Meeting @ New Woodlands. Some how I have been missing all the meetings before and it virtually turned out to be my first meeting after my passing out of the Insti. The very fact which made me prompt.
Over to New Woodlands
It was refreshing to be there, experienced the sense of belonging. After a long time met my B-School Director after he was awarded for his contribution in the field of management by Madras Management Association. Conveyed my heart felt happiness.
Got very nostalgic especially when I raised my hand to ask a question to my Marketing Prof, who is also the Placement Chairman, Dr.YLK. Pat came the reply, "Yes, Ramkumar, go ahead with your question" - The typical way he used to entertain my questions in the class.
Met lot of my Pals, classmates, Seniors, Super seniors (somebody who passed out of the insti when i was doing my pre-schooling). Had good time by giving gyaan to some patient juniors. During the High-Tea, had splendid interaction with all the folks.
Though I always had the feeling of doing something back to the Insti, till now my contribution was only negligible. I understand that I will have to scale them up and become a builing block in the history of the insti. I am indeed embarrassed for not having done anything to Anna University after my graduation. That Sunday evening turned out to be very important. Of course it depends on how am I going to contribute. Guess the Sunday's impact will make me take the road to Anna Univ.
Got very nostalgic especially when I raised my hand to ask a question to my Marketing Prof, who is also the Placement Chairman, Dr.YLK. Pat came the reply, "Yes, Ramkumar, go ahead with your question" - The typical way he used to entertain my questions in the class.
Met lot of my Pals, classmates, Seniors, Super seniors (somebody who passed out of the insti when i was doing my pre-schooling). Had good time by giving gyaan to some patient juniors. During the High-Tea, had splendid interaction with all the folks.
Though I always had the feeling of doing something back to the Insti, till now my contribution was only negligible. I understand that I will have to scale them up and become a builing block in the history of the insti. I am indeed embarrassed for not having done anything to Anna University after my graduation. That Sunday evening turned out to be very important. Of course it depends on how am I going to contribute. Guess the Sunday's impact will make me take the road to Anna Univ.
<< Home